Spice Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOMAD™ - Limiting Litres of Lactose

2 posters

Go down

LOMAD™ - Limiting Litres of Lactose Empty LOMAD™ - Limiting Litres of Lactose

Post by monkey_marketer Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:08 pm

So by now everyone should know about the 'GOMAD' diet. If you're not familiar with it, it's an abbreviation of: "gallon of milk a day". That's it - drink a gallon (approx. 4,8 litres) of milk a day to put on weight and get good gains. However having such a quick shift in your diet and consuming such large amounts of liquid can be detrimental to your health, especially your digestive system, which will react strongly. To counteract this I propose a new strategy: the LOMAD™️ diet.

LOMAD™ - Limiting Litres of Lactose Milkma10

As you should be able to guess, unless you have a very low IQ, LOMAD™️ is an abbreviation of: "litre of milk a day". The LOMAD™️ diet offers a healthy and less drastic improvement to your current diet, while also avoiding the detrimental affects that consuming almost five litres of milk a day would do to your digestive system. It's also very easy to incorporate, you can easily consume a litre of milk a day, for example: if you eat oats with milk for breakfast, make an omelette where you mix in a little milk (trust me. It's good.), drink two glasses of milk during your lunch and drink coffee or tea with milk throughout the afternoon, while ending your day of with a glass of milk during your late night meal. Lastly this diet will introduce the beginner to how to make small and controlled adjustments to their diets.

Thanks for reading, leave your thoughts and prayers below. drunken
monkey_marketer
monkey_marketer

Back to top Go down

LOMAD™ - Limiting Litres of Lactose Empty Re: LOMAD™ - Limiting Litres of Lactose

Post by DemonSkull Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:26 pm

Do you think coffee will make me loose weight or gain weight. I only put in a little milk. I think that caffeine makes the heart beat faster, so maybe the energy usage will rise while under the influence??? Question Question Question
DemonSkull
DemonSkull
Admin

http://spicenetwork.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

LOMAD™ - Limiting Litres of Lactose Empty Re: LOMAD™ - Limiting Litres of Lactose

Post by monkey_marketer Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:02 pm

Heard very good things about caffeine! Apparently it's one of the only safe performance enhancers that has evidence behind it. I usually drink a cup of coffee before going to the gym cheers cheers
monkey_marketer
monkey_marketer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum