Spice Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alien spotted IRL [Detective Thread]

2 posters

Go down

Alien spotted IRL [Detective Thread] Empty Alien spotted IRL [Detective Thread]

Post by monkey_marketer Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:30 pm

I saw a "man" who was wearing this shirt today. What kind of man would do that? I suspect it may be some sort of alien creature that's spying on other humans, no man would ever seriously wear a shirt like that. alien Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Alien spotted IRL [Detective Thread] Cool_s10

Please post your comments below. Does anyone else think that this was an alien? No
monkey_marketer
monkey_marketer

Back to top Go down

Alien spotted IRL [Detective Thread] Empty Re: Alien spotted IRL [Detective Thread]

Post by DemonSkull Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:26 am

Can you please tell me more about this man? Was he a lazy fat ass? I would assume he is. No normal hard working inhabitant of the free world, would ever wear this shit. Shocked Think about it, your'e waiting for a mate on the streets of the hood, and your employer suddenly walks past you, while you are wearing this shit. You would get fired on the spot.

Wear this at a job interview, not hired Exclamation

Always dress up like you're going to a job interview Smile
DemonSkull
DemonSkull
Admin

http://spicenetwork.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Alien spotted IRL [Detective Thread] Empty Re: Alien spotted IRL [Detective Thread]

Post by monkey_marketer Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:26 pm

He was overweight, I don't remember much else. How would you react if your interviewer wore this shirt when interviewing you for a job? lol! rendeer
monkey_marketer
monkey_marketer

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonSkull Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:08 pm

If it was a high wage job, I would probably just pretend nothing was wrong. However some shitty minimum wage job, which I will never do lol. Surprised I would just take the job, and fuck around to mess with the idiot Twisted Evil
DemonSkull
DemonSkull
Admin

http://spicenetwork.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey_marketer Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:36 pm

Same! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
monkey_marketer
monkey_marketer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down