Spice Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Bigfoot real?

2 posters

Go down

Is Bigfoot real? Empty Is Bigfoot real?

Post by monkey_marketer Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:56 pm

Bigfoot

Is Bigfoot real? Patter11

I think the idea is pretty convincing, the forests in California are vast and of course beasts that we've never seen could be hiding in there. The only thing that bothers me is that there's nothing to suggest that there exists others of the, same species which would be a problem considering that the original picture is from 1967 and Bigfoot would be an old ape now. monkey

Do you think it exists? Perhaps many of the species live in American forests?
Neutral
monkey_marketer
monkey_marketer

Back to top Go down

Is Bigfoot real? Empty Re: Is Bigfoot real?

Post by DemonSkull Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:34 am

I think that there's a big chance of bigfoot still being alive, assuming that the photo is real. In order for this theory I will now present to be real, we will have to consider big foot as a nonfictional character.

The chimpanze can live for over 30 years according to Wikipedia, and bigfoot is at a minimum 50 years old now, (I'm not an expert in growth of apes, but I think he is at least 5 years old in this picture)

Bigfoot must have been born in 1962 then, so he could be alive, but still a very old monkey.
DemonSkull
DemonSkull
Admin

http://spicenetwork.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey_marketer Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:23 pm

The picture of Bigfoot was taken in Six Rivers National County, which isn't that far from the border of Nevada.
If Bigfoot was born in 1962, it might be a result of mutation caused by radiation from the nuclear test strikes that were executed in Nevada at that time (see Little Feller)

Maybe a mother bear was affected by the radiation while pregnant and which caused the bear foetus to mutate. Question What a Face
monkey_marketer
monkey_marketer

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonSkull Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:49 pm

Why would a Bea mutate into an ape looking thing? It must have been a mutated human, since big foot as human features, but not bear features.
DemonSkull
DemonSkull
Admin

http://spicenetwork.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey_marketer Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:16 pm

That's just my personal theory. Tbh it looks like some sort of mix between a human, a bear and a chimpanzee What a Face What a Face cyclops
monkey_marketer
monkey_marketer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum